PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT’S (VISITOR’S AND USER’S) CONSENT TO PROCESS PERSONAL DATA
We hereby guarantee that the personal data provided by you will be processed in strict compliance with the requirements of the Russian data privacy regulations and the Deloitte and Touche CIS’ (the “Operator”) data privacy and security policy.
You give your consent to the Operator (registered office: 5 Lesnaya str., 125047 Moscow) to process your personal data by:
(1) Continuing to visit Deloitte’s websites, the deloitte.com/ru/ domain and its subdomains (“Deloitte Russia website”), and use their functionality
(2) Checking “V” in the “Consent” field when completing respective web forms on the Deloitte Russia website.
By providing your consent, you authorise the Operator to process your personal data indicated in the respective web forms on the Deloitte Russia website as well as the data obtained during your website visits and use of its functionality.
All personal data is processed in a way enabling the achievement of one, several or all of the objectives listed below:
(1) To review and record your requests (proposals, feedback, claims, acknowledgments) to the Operator or other member firms of Deloitte Touch Tomatsu Limited and provide informational support
(2) To build up a database of subscribers to newsletters sent out by the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touch Tomatsu Limited, and updates on events organised by the Operator and/or other member firms of Deloitte Touch Tomatsu Limited, to send out the findings of the surveys conducted by the Operator and/or other member firms of Deloitte Touch Tomatsu Limited
(3) To deliver service offerings by the Operator and other member firms of Deloitte Touch Tomatsu Limited
Your personal data will be processed using both automated and non-automated means by way of obtaining such data through open Internet channels and will include the data collected from third parties, records, systems, data accumulation, storage, specification (updates, changes), retrieval, usage, transfer (granting access), blocking, deletion and destruction. The Operator may transfer your personal data solely to its employees, the member firms of Deloitte Touch Tomatsu Limited as well as to third parties bound by confidentiality obligations.
The Operator may process the following data received (collected) during your website visits and use of its functionality:
(1) User’s device IP address
(2) Information about the fact, date, time of IP address and website visits
(3) Number of downloads, name and type of downloaded files
(4) User session length
(5) User’s Internet provider
(6) Internet traffic data
(7) Assigned cookie ID
(8) User’s web browser and device type
9) User’s search requests
(10) Geographical location of user’s IP address
(11) User’s nickname.
The foregoing information can be obtained by the Operator using various methods, including, but not limited to, cookies and web beacons. Technical capacities of the Deloitte Russia website and third party providers’ solutions, including Adobe Analytics, are used for data collection purposes. The third party providers do not compare and are not capable of comparing the data they receive with the personal data indicated by you on the Deloitte Russia website that identifies you. The third party providers are responsible for storing and further processing the data they receive on the own servers, the Operator bearing no responsibility for its location.
This Consent is valid as of its provision and continues for the period of review of your requests, information and other services rendered to you, negotiations, surveys and events that you take part in as well as six months thereafter.
You may recall your Consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” of 27.07.2006 by sending a written request to the Operator or by filling out a Feedback form on the website. Should you recall your consent, the Operator may continue to process your personal data without your consent subject to the grounds specified in Items 2-11, Part 1, Article 6, P. 2, Article 10 and P. 2, Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.