Tax Internship has been added to your bookmarks.
Internship programme in the Tax & Legal department
Every year Deloitte holds an internship programme in the Tax & Legal department.
Internship period: February–April 2017
- Paid internship at one of the world's leading professional services firms;
- Flexible work schedule (full or part time);
- Intense training programme during the whole internship period;
- Design and development of a personal project;
- Possibility of permanent employment in Tax & Legal Consulting (based on the training results).
- Recent graduate or final year student;
- Basic knowledge of tax law and/or eagerness to develop in the sphere of tax and legal;
- Knowledge of English–intermediate level;
- Communication skills, ability to take on responsibility, good teamwork.
- Online application on our website;
- Participation in a special event at the Deloitte office, with an opportunity to ask questions regarding the internship programme in addition to passing a test;
- Interview with managers based on the test results.