Tax Summer Bootcamp has been added to your bookmarks.
Tax & Legal Summer Bootcamp
Tax & Legal Department, Deloitte CIS announces student enrollment for the Tax & Legal Summer Bootcamp program that will take place in August 2017 at the firm’s Moscow office.
During the two week course you will be able to participate in solving tax issues, get a feel for the corporate culture of the firm from within, improve your presentation skills and you might even be able to become a Deloitte ambassador at your university!
Time: August 2018
Venue: Deloitte CIS Office, 5B Lesnaya St., Moscow
Participants of the program: 2nd to 4th year students
What would you get from participating in the program?
- This intensive training program allows participants within a reasonable framework to solve different practical tasks that consultants deal with on projects;
- The training will be held in working groups where you will be able to interact with our consultants and get a real understanding of the project work within the firm;
- You will become acquainted with our firm and our team, understand the specifics of our work in the different directions of our Tax & Legal practice and consciously choose your future career;
- Participants of the program have an opportunity to become ambassadors of our firm at their university;
- A simplified selection process to our Tax & Legal practice is provided for the participants.
For whom is this program designed?
We invite 2nd to 4th year students who are interested in a career in legal and tax consulting and have a strong command of English.
The number of participants is limited.
Participation is free.