No Ordinary Day SPb has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte No Ordinary Day in St. Petersburg
Special event for students and fast-track recruitment process!
We believe that spring is the best time to welcome changes into one’s life and open oneself to new opportunities. With that in mind, we are happy to offer you the chance to become a Deloitte employee in just two days! If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities in the Big Four, developing new skills and competencies, meeting future colleagues and getting a job offer from Deloitte, Deloitte No Ordinary Day is what you need!
Date: 5 April, 8 April (final steps of fast track recruitment)
Venue: Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, 32 Naberezhnaya kanala Griboedova
We welcome students and 2015-2016 graduates of St. Petersburg’s universities and colleges. Registration is mandatory for all participants.
Activities awaiting you at the event:
- A business game, Microsoft Excel and Business English master classes
- A press conference and networking with Deloitte team members who will share their insight into what you should know and do to build a career as an auditor or a tax consultant, how to pass interviews successfully and what the differences between the departments are, and will answer your questions
- A buffet served by the Clean Plates Society, another opportunity to network with people from Deloitte
- Fast-track selection of candidates for the Audit and Tax & Legal functions
14:00-14:30 — Registration of participants
14:30-16:20 — Interactive event of your choice:
- “No Place for Calculators” Microsoft Excel master class (we recommend bringing your laptop)
- “English in Professional Services Companies” master class
16:10-16:30 — Coffee-break
16:30-17:20 — Press conference with Audit and Tax & Legal partners and specialists
17:20-17:00 — Buffet with Deloitte people
18:00-20:00 — Fast-track candidate selection tests*
10:00-18:00 — interviews with HR specialists and managers and a business game; interviews will be scheduled individually for each candidate who passes the test on 5 April
Fast-track candidate selection details:
1) Candidates will be sought for the following positions:
- Intern in Audit department: a paid four-month internship with the potential to gain full-time employment; date of internship commencement—October-November 2017;
- Entry-Level Specialist in Audit department; date of job commencement—September 2017;
- Tax intern: a paid two-month internship with the potential to gain full-time employment; date of internship commencement to be agreed.
2) The tests will cover the following disciplines:
- Professional competencies (for Audit positions: accounting, taxation, audit, English for accountants; for T&L positions: tax, law, accounting)
3) The test results will be announced on 6 April. The candidates that have successfully completed the tests will be invited for the next selection rounds that will take place on 8 April.