Upstream Oil & Gas Advisers | Deloitte CIS | Energy and resources has been added to your bookmarks.
Upstream Oil & Gas Advisers
Specialist oil and gas merger, acquisition and divestiture advisory
Upstream Oil & Gas Advisers is a specialist team combining the skills of our core oil and gas business with the financial and technical capabilities of experienced geologists, geophysicists, and reservoir and petroleum engineers.
Offering unique merger, acquisition and divesture advice to the upstream oil and gas industry. Focusing on assets located in Africa, Middle East, Russia/CIS, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific, this team has worked with clients including International Oil Companies (IOCs), National Oil Companies (NOCs) and Independents.
Upstream Oil & Gas Advisers at a glance:
- Deal origination
- Asset and corporation acquisition/disposal
- Portfolio rationalisation
- Buy (including farm-ins) and sell-side (including farm-outs)
- Privatisations, strategic partnerships and joint ventures
- Country entry and exit strategies