Express diagnostics of instances of fraud using data from 1C software
We have developed a data-mining tool that offers a fully automated approach to analyzing 1C data for helping clients in conducting financial investigations or internal audits.
- Obtaining and pre-processing data is one of the longest, most time-consuming stages in almost any analytical project.
- Accounting data represents one of the most highly utilized sources of information.
- 1C software enjoys a significant share of the CIS market for ERP systems.
- The existing library of tests, containing over 30 different tests, reflects our own broad experience in the field of forensics.
- We supplement data obtained from the 1C system with data from open external sources of information (SPARK, the Russian Unified State Register of Legal Entities, Central Bank of Russia, etc.), which enables you to identify the specific risks that your business may be exposed to.
- A detailed instrument panel (or dashboard) showing all test results
- Conclusions made by our Forensic specialists based on preliminary analysis, including compiling a list of the most relevant cases
A highly automated approach allows us to provide preliminary results within one week after receiving data from the client.