Corporate Intelligence (Integrity Due Diligence)
Corporate Intelligence consists of an in-depth analysis of publicly available information regarding legal entities, their owners/beneficiaries, and management in order to identify any signs of untrustworthiness.
Currently, one of the most important components of Corporate Intelligence is Integrity Due Diligence (IDD), consisting of a comprehensive reliability check that includes a study of the research subject’s reputation as well as its business profile, core assets, relationships, etc. Such IDD studies are aimed primarily at uncovering any hidden reputational risks. The subjects are primarily the client company’s counterparties or potential counterparties.
As part of an IDD engagement, we thoroughly analyze the subject counterparties, and specifically their:
- Incorporation history and current business activity
- Ownership structure and ultimate beneficiaries, including hidden ones
- Potential links to state-owned companies, civil servants and/or politically exposed persons (PEP)
- Affiliations (or potential affiliations) with other legal entities
- Lawsuits and litigation
- Media coverage
- Presence on Russian and international watchlists