Classifier CRS has been added to your bookmarks.
The CRS Classifier is an automated tool developed by Deloitte professionals. Based on data entered into the tool, you can automatically determine the status of a legal entity or unincorporated entities for the purpose of OECD Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
Who needs the CRS Classifier and what does it do?
- The CRS Classifier has been designed to help legal entities, their beneficiaries and unincorporated structures:
· Identify the scope of CRS requirements for an organization or an entity to comply with, including the need to disclose beneficiaries
· Fill out self-certification forms and provide information that supports a status in response to requests from financial institutions.
- Financial institutions can also use the CRS Classifier to check whether the status provided by a client as part of the self-certification form is correct.
- With the CRS Classifier, it takes no more than 30 minutes* to identify a CRS status of an entity
- The automated identification is based on data entered by the user. Entering data into the tool does not require technical expertise or involvement of external consultants
- The CRS Classifier offers tips to help you find the necessary information for entering
- The solution comes in both English and Russian and updates automatically to reflect legislation amendments
* The amount of time specified excludes the time needed to collect information to be entered into the CRS Classifier.
The tool generates a brief report with all the information you may need to fill out a self-certification form, an automatically identified status and a short substantiation.