Technology has transformed the way legal services are delivered.
Proven and emerging digital tools have the capability to help teams:
- Provide greater cross-border consistency and transparency than ever before
- Mitigate risk with greater efficiency and reliability
- Accomplish more with less
- Automate routine and repetitive tasks
- Free up the team for strategic priorities
However, the technology revolution has happened so rapidly that many in-house legal teams are challenged to keep pace.
Deloitte Legal is here to help general counsels and their teams catch up and assemble a technology stack that works for them—tuned to their people and their goals.
We can help you:
- Understand what’s out there. We help clients see the big picture—and understand the critical small details, such as which platforms may interlock for greater capabilities or overlap redundantly.
- Understand what’s right for each client. The right technology stack is unique to each organization depending on its current state and its goals. We work with each client to develop a bespoke, detailed roadmap.
- Design and build. With a deep understanding of the tools that can support our clients’ goals, we have the technical capabilities to help design and implement a legal technology architecture that can deliver enterprise-wide value.
Our technology solutions:
- LegalTech solutions to optimise performance during remote work
- Deloitte Corporate Management: a service that automates creation of corporate documents
- Solutions to optimise document exchange (document constructors)
- IP Smart Register: an automated solution for intellectual property (IP) rights management
- Deloitte Legal Hub: a comprehensive solution to optimise the corporate legal function