Deloitte Legal serves real estate clients in countries across the world with a broad range of services. Particularly in CIS, Deloitte Legal practices serve the industry’s largest development, construction, engineering and property companies, as well as real estate investors.
We provide a vast range of legal advisory and other services in the real estate industry, including:
- Infrastructure and investment project support:
- concession and public-private partnership agreements
- special investment contracts (SPICs)
- integrated land and territory development
- arrangements for special economic zones and advanced development territories
- investment agreements
- Legal support during (re)development
- Assistance in sourcing government incentives
- Integrated legal support for land, real estate, property management, lease, and construction arrangements:
- advice on town-planning and land law requirements
- legal due diligence of real estate assets, including permitted land uses and construction capacity of land plots
- public utilities and environmental, industrial safety, and public health issues
- Automated support during audits of industrial facilities.