Venture capital investment
Structuring and legal support of entry and exit mechanisms for different lifecycle stages
Assistance with raising venture capital (on behalf of investors or startuppers):
- legal structuring of transactions through an array of financial instruments, such as debt financing, equity investment, and convertible loans
- preparation and alignment of transaction documents: term sheets, share (equity) purchase and sale agreements, loan (convertible loan) agreements, shareholder agreements, option agreements, articles of associations, etc.
- supporting deal closing, including the notarisation, corporate, and registration procedures
Exit support (sale of equity to a strategic investor, MBO, LBO)
Legal support of venture fund (including corporate) establishment:
- fund structuring: determining the organisational structure (OOO, investment partnership), funding models, obtaining the required permits
- preparation of constituent documents and fund raising
Legal due diligence of portfolio companies.