Financial Times & Deloitte Digital Health Summit USA
Key figures from throughout the healthcare, technology and investment arena will come together to set the agenda for overcoming the barriers towards a sustainable digital transition of U.S. healthcare.
October 28, 2015 | Westin Times Square | New York
Digital health is now seeing a rapidly growing array of innovative technologies and applications which are starting to grab consumer attention, especially as the larger, more established corporations move into this space. These advancements are showing that the industry will inevitably give rise to greater investment and business opportunities.
However, the map showing the path to healthcare’s effective digital transformation is not entirely clear and small tech companies and venture capitalists still dominate the market. Commercial business models, reimbursement methods and market-wide consumer acceptance still need to be identified and proven and as with other industries before digital health, regulation will undoubtedly play a key role in allowing this to happen.
Visit the conference website at live.ft.com/digitalhealthus to learn more about the speakers, agenda, topics to be covered and to register. Please use marketing code FTDEL to receive 25% off the current registration rate.
- Daniel Kraft, Medicine and Neuroscience Chair, Singularity University
- Laurie Olson, Executive Vice President - Strategy, Portfolio and Commercial Operations, Pfizer
- Young Sohn, President and Chief Strategy Officer, Samsung Electronics
- Michael Rosenblatt, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Merck
- Babak Parviz, Vice President, Amazon
- Andrew Racine, SVP & Chief Medical Officer, Montefiore Medical Center & Executive Director, Montefiore Medical Group
- Ryan Olohan, National Industry Director, Healthcare, Google
- Harry Leider, Chief Medical Officer and Group Vice President, Walgreens
- Bakul Patel, Associate Director for Digital Health, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Andrew Thompson, CEO, Proteus Digital Health
- Halle Tecco, Founder and Managing Director, Rock Health
- Jody Holtzman, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, AARP
- Jonathan Linkous, CEO, American Telemedicine Association
- Lucian Iancovici, Investment Manager - Qualcomm Life Fund, Qualcomm Ventures
- Alexandra Pelletier, Director of Digital Innovation, Boston Children's Hospital
- Nancy Green, Global Lead, Healthcare, Verizon
- Jon Zimmerman, Global Chief Technology Officer and General Manager for Clinical Business Solutions, GE Healthcare
- Michael Laskoff, CEO, Abilto