Japanese Automotive club meeting | Deloitte Russia | Manufacturing | Automotive has been added to your bookmarks.
Japanese Automotive club meeting
19 November 2014 | Moskvich Restaurant in the Retro Mobil Museum
Registration is closed!
The global automotive market is in a state of constant development, while, the Russian automotive industry currently faces a number of significant challenges, including: reduced sales volumes, increased competition, changing consumer habits including increased expectations, and constant changes to legislation regulating disposal tariffs, local content and transfer pricing.
About the event
- Welcome address from representatives of the Deloitte CIS
- Recycling subsidies and new duties for automotive companies: how to save costs and avoid risks
- New form of VAT return: how to mitigate company’s efforts and risks
- Transfer pricing: how to react to questions from the tax and customs authorities
- New procedures for registration of branch and representative office.
Date: 19 November 2014
Time: 12:00 – 15:00 (Registration opens at 11:30)
Venue: Moskvich Restaurant, Retro Mobil Museum, Building 2/1, Usacheva Street, Moscow