Round table for representatives of Automotive companies
3 June 2014, Ambassador Hotel, Kaluga
Registration is closed!
The global automotive market is in a state of constant development, while, the Russian automotive industry currently faces a number of significant challenges, including: reduced sales volumes, increased competition, changing consumer habits including increased expectations, and constant changes to legislation regulating disposal tariffs, local content and transfer pricing.
- Welcome address from representatives of the administration of Kaluga Oblast
- Automotive consumer preferences of Generation Y (findings of annual Deloitte survey)
- Transfer pricing operating model and business model optimisation as to the automotive sector
- Market observations of specialists from Forensic Investigation and Dispute Advisory group
- Quality management and unified dealer management system (DMS) as a tool to control operations of retailer
- Factory construction in Kaluga Oblast: review of a successfully-delivered project
- Budgeting - integrated approach to business performance management for automotive companies
The round table will include representatives from leading Automotive companies and government authorities. The event will provide you with a forum to discuss hot topics related to the Automotive industry.
The agenda of the forthcoming round table
Date: 3 June 2014
Time: 14:00 – 17:30 (Registration opens at 13:30)
Venue: Ambassador Hotel, Kaluga hall (1 floor), 6 Avtomobilnaya St., Kaluga, Russia
Please contact Ivashina Vera if you have any questions.