Deloitte CFO Survey. Key Trends as of winter 2016 | Deloitte CIS | Strategy and operations has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte CFO Survey. Key Trends
Winter 2016 Results
We are pleased to present the findings of the annual Deloitte CIS CFO Survey of the leading companies in Russia.
This is the third time we have conducted the survey in Russia as part of our global research efforts. The opinions provided by the respondents have enabled us to identify major concerns, key drivers, and development priorities for the Russian economy, and to perform a comparative analysis of the existing trends.
The survey was conducted in October 2016, with 60 CFOs responding.
- Determine the outlook for business in Russia for 2016-2017
- Identify expectations for key financial metrics in 2016-2017
- Evaluate the level of uncertainty and key risks of doing business in Russia
- Assess the impact of recent international events on the Russian business environment
- Identify key business strategies and the areas for change
- Identify the drivers and barriers for business in Russia