Business Outlook in Kazakhstan
Deloitte CIS Research Centre | 2019
We are pleased to present the first edition of Business Outlook in Kazakhstan, the macroeconomic journal produced by the Deloitte Research Centre in Moscow.
Our research is based on a survey of Kazakhstan’s corporate leaders and aims to assess the mood of the country’s business community and identify their key development strategies. We placed a special focus on the implementation of innovations by Kazakh companies, and identified the key drivers and barriers to the development of the non-hydrocarbon sector.
- Identify prospects for business development in Kazakhstan in 2019
- Provide forecasts of key financial metrics in 2019
- Evaluate the level of uncertainty and key risks of doing business in Kazakhstan
- Identify key business strategies and areas for change
- Identify the drivers and barriers for business in Kazakhstan