Business continuity and crisis management
Confidence and reliability
Does your company have the necessary processes in place to ensure the continuity of your business in case of a crisis or disaster? To avoid and mitigate continuity risks, Deloitte can assist your organization either by assessing existing continuity processes and plans in order to provide pragmatic recommendations for improvement, or by helping to develop and maintain a BCM Programme specified to your needs.
- In the face of uncertainty, the Company may face a large number of factors that may suspend the Company's operations and, as a result, negatively affect the company's revenue and reputation. Business sustainability and competitiveness depend on the reliability of resources and continuity of operations. A clear advantage would be the availability of a business continuity strategy.
- We help organizations to build and/or revise the management strategy business continuity, ongoing support in the business impact analysis, assess the current state of business continuity and conduct trainings and business games in business continuity, adapted to the needs of organizations in order to manage the risk of suspension and reduce costs associated with inefficiency of business continuity management and suspension of operating activities.
- We provide assistance in all aspects of business continuity management, combining subject area knowledge with practical industry experience, which enables us to provide business sustainability services with unparalleled breadth and depth.
1. Diagnostics of the current state, determination of the target state.
Assessment of process maturity, business continuity and risk analysis, understanding the necessary parameters for writing/updating of recovery plans, including the definition of missing/excess items from the point of view of international best practices. Conducting threat assessment using risk management model, depending on resources, definition of emergency scenarios.
2. Business impact analysis.
Identify critical operations and key business processes, critical interdependencies and requirements for business process sustainability. Identify critical resources to support key processes, identify and assess the risks to which resources are exposed that affect the performance of key processes - the risk assessment process determines the list of risks and potential losses in case of their implementation. Determination of the allowable downtime of business processes (Recovery time Objective, RTO) and acceptable data loss (Recovery Point Objective, RPO);
3. Development of documents forbusiness continuity management (instructions, methods, plans)
Development and implementation of business continuity procedures and plans, as well as recovery plans, taking into account the dependence of critical processes on resources and the development of requirements for response headquarters and the definition of roles, responsibilities and actions of staff in case of unforeseen situations. The development of a single "integrated" plans. Development of a testing program to confirm the effectiveness of the implemented business continuity plan and conduct various types of performance testing of the developed response measures in case of events modulation.
4. Trainings, seminars, business games to ensure business continuity.
Holding both practical seminars for the development of specific tools and training for the training of heads of branches/departments to determine their role in ensuring business continuity, development of a unified approach to continuity management, development of materials and practical tasks adapted to the needs of the Company, development of programs to familiarize staff with the implemented procedures.