The organisation of risk management systems for professional participants on the securities market
The Russian Central Bank’s Ordinance No. 4501-U of 21 August 2017 “On the Requirements for Professional Securities Market Participants to Organise a System to Manage Risks Related to Their Professional Activity on the Securities Market and Operations with Their Own Property Depending on the Type of Activity and the Nature of Operations Performed” came into force on 28 June 2018.
In view of this, Deloitte CIS is offering its services in the organisation of risk management systems for professional participants on the securities market.
Our services include:
The creation of integrated risk management systems
- Developing policies, procedures and regulations that establish the framework for organising and managing risks.
- Creating techniques to identify major risks and compiling a risk registry.
- Designing models to assess and analyse major risks using qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Developing management processes for major risks and creating an information exchange procedure to manage risks between departments.
- Establishing procedures and a methodology to assess capital adequacy.
- Developing approaches to determine and evaluate risk appetite, drawing up control procedures for risk management and establishing a methodology for conducting direct and reverse stress testing of risks.
- Formulating an effective risk communication system and supporting risk-based decision-making.
Risk management performance assessment
- Developing a self-assessment methodology for the effectiveness of risk management systems.
- Evaluating risk management systems, current processes and methodological materials for compliance with the requirements set out in the Russian Central Bank’s Ordinance No. 4501-U of 21 August 2017.