News & Events | Deloitte CIS | Tax | News has been added to your bookmarks.
News & Events
Periodicals and events
- Legislative Tracking
- Legislative Tracking in Focus
- EMEA Dbriefs
- Hot topics in global tax
- Global Tax Alerts
- World Tax Advisor
- Arm's Length Standard
- Global Indirect Tax News
- Subscribe to our periodicals and news
Legislative Tracking is a daily newsletter designed to highlight the most significant legislative changes, proposals and events as reported in the Russian press.
Legislative Tracking in Focus
Legislative Tracking in Focus presents the most important supplements to daily Legislative Tracking.
It is our pleasure to welcome you to ProsperoScope – a newsletter of Deloitte’s Private Client Service team. This newsletter presents recent and upcoming changes to the Russian and international tax legislation, and information on trends and interesting developments in the private client world.
It is not intended to be a comprehensive statement of law. We accept no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the information contained in the newsletter or for any decisions made by you upon reading the newsletter without additional professional consultations.
Deloitte online: News to your desk
Our experts from the Tax & Legal department organise online conferences to discuss the current taxation and legislation issues regularly. Please see the schedule of webcasts and materials (in Russian).
Global Tax Alerts and Newsletters
Tax Alerts, prepared by Deloitte professionals around the world, provide summaries of tax developments.
For recent alerts and an archive of alerts from the previous 12 months please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dbriefs Webcasts feature our professionals discussing critical issues that affect your business.
- Informative, with a variety of timely, relevant business topics aimed at an executive-level audience.
- Interactive, with immediate and measurable feedback through polls and surveys, including real-time benchmarking with your peers.
- Convenient, presenting 60 minute live webcasts in the comfort of your own office.
- Flexible, offering archived webcasts available anytime, from anywhere, for up to 180 days after the live presentation.