To succeed in today's changing world, businesses must manage their risks effectively. When planning their development strategies, companies factor in the risks of tax disputes, striving to prevent them or mitigate their negative implications. Information technology and international information exchange safeguard national fiscal interests and often outstrip the technical capabilities of organisations. Deloitte CIS Tax Dispute Resolution team knows how to meet today's challenges and help the taxpayers protect and enforce their rights.
Guided by its mission, Deloitte is constantly working to improve its expertise in defence strategies. We appreciate the trust of our clients, who engage us to resolve their tax disputes on a turnkey basis, knowing that they will be settled in their best interests.
The services Deloitte CISs Tax Dispute Resolution team offers include:
- legal advice during tax audit
- administrative settlement of disputes with tax authorities, including taxpayer’s representation and preparation of necessary paperwork
- litigation in courts of all instances, including legal representation and preparation of related paperwork
- appealing disallowed VAT recoveries and (or) tax refunds
- challenging other wrongful actions (omissions) of tax authorities
- legal advice on complex transactions: identifying potential tax risks and developing mitigation strategies
- filing inquiries with tax and financial supervision authorities.