Russian immigration compliance services
Expatriate employees are a special category of personnel, their stay and employment in Russia heavily regulated by the immigration, labour, and civil legislation.
The regulatory requirements are sometimes ambiguous and/or difficult to follow in practice; however, non-compliance may entail penalties for the employer and/or the expatriate employee.
Deloitte CIS immigration team is pleased to offer a range of services and innovative automated solutions to ensure compliance with the Russian immigration legislation, anti-corruption policies, and personal data processing rules.
Our team comprises professionals with many years of hands-on experience in immigration consulting and support in permission documents obtainment in Moscow and other regions of Russia. Our specialists will help prepare the necessary filings, obtain documents, conduct trainings on immigration compliance.
- We facilitate employment of expatriate personnel, including obtainment of all necessary permits
- We monitor documents expiration dates for you
- We provide updates on regulatory and legislative changes
- We support outbound assignees, including the legalisation/apostillisation certificates of personal documents and application for host country visas
- We can review your current processes, procedures, and documents from the immigration compliance perspective during the immigration audit
- We conduct immigration compliance trainings for expatriates and HR specialists
- We offer customised solutions, innovative products and digital systems and tools for expatriate employment
- We work on improving the migration climate in Russia through our cooperation with business representatives, professional associations and government agencies in the field of migration