Employment and remuneration structuring
Having an attractive employee mobility programme has become a must-have for any top employer. Young talented professionals are looking for employers who provide opportunities for international career growth, while the world's largest corporations seek to use their labour resources efficiently, relocating the valuable employees to where they are most needed internally.
At the same time, managing mobile personnel requires considerable effort: interests of both the employer and the employee must be taken into account (both in home and host countries), and all-round legal and regulatory compliance must be ensured.
- Working closely with teams from other Deloitte’s offices around the world, we are pleased to provide our clients with comprehensive support in structuring their personnel engaging processes and operating their international mobility programmes, while taking into account the interests of all stakeholders.
- We advise on how to best structure employment and remuneration at the very first step of relocation offer
- We help select the best employment option for employees’ relocation to/from Russia from the legal, personal and corporate taxation, and social security perspective
- We can develop/review/optimise a global mobility programme, remuneration structure, personnel management and performance management framework
- We advise on the implementation of short-term and long-term incentive programmes for the employees and company management
- We provide updates on regulatory and legislative changes