Russian mobile consumer survey 2016
We are delighted to announce the fifth issue of the Mobile Consumer Survey for Russia. It is part of an international online survey rolled out by Deloitte across 31 countries in June–August 2016. We have surveyed 45,000 urban consumers aged 18–60, including 2,000 Russians.
37% penetration of B-brands places Russia among Top-5 countries in our survey*. So we’ve focused on areas where A- and B-brand consumer preferences differ. However, we’ve discovered that they are very similar in many ways, which are clearly illustrated by infographics.
Besides, our Survey traditionally touches upon the following topics:
- Gadget penetration (handsets, tablets, laptops, wearables)
- Popularity of certain operator services
- Penetration of messengers, social networks, VoIP, etc.
- Subscriber loyalty
- Web-connectivity preference
- Mobile app usage
- Mobile payment usage
- Mobile ad response
- And a lot more
* Hereinafter primary handsets are considered