TMT Predictions 2015: Overview | Deloitte CIS | Technology, Media & Telecommunications has been added to your bookmarks.
TMT Predictions 2015
Discover major trends that will impact your business
Welcome to the 2016 edition of Deloitte’s predictions for the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications (TMT) sectors. These Predictions reveal the perspectives gained from hundreds of conversations with industry leaders, and tens of thousands of consumer interviews across the globe.
Our objective with TMT Predictions is to identify critical inflection points that we believe should inform industry strategic thinking, and to explain how we think these will manifest over the next 12-18 months for companies in Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT), and other industries.
Technology - TMT Predictions 2015
Explore the future in Technology:
- The Internet of Things really is things, not people
- Drones: high-profile and niche
- 3D printing is a revolution: just not the revolution you think
- Click and collect booms in Europe
- Smartphone batteries: better but no breakthrough
- Nanosats take off, but they don’t take over
- The re-enterprization of IT
Media - TMT Predictions 2015
Explore the future in Media:
Telecommunications - TMT Predictions 2015
Explore the future in Telecommunications: