Tax & Legal
5 Lesnaya St.
Artem is a manager in the Technology & Processes in Tax and Accounting and Business Process Solutions groups at the Tax & Legal Department, Deloitte CIS.
Before joining Deloitte, he had worked for Russia’s largest e-document management (EDM) system operator.
Artem has a broad experience in delivering projects for companies in the banking, metallurgy, and retail sectors, as well as in food and alcohol production, distribution, and imports.
He specialises in the implementation and maintenance of EDM systems, electronic data interchanges (EDI), business process mapping, as well as in projects involving the national digital labelling system and track & trace compliance.
Professional experience and competencies
- Pre-implementation analysis of EDM processes and systems, assessment of existing EDM solutions, and pre-rollout optimisation.
- Audit and enhancement of existing EDM systems.
- Analysis and development of business processes during the implementation of EDM and EDI projects.
- Building EDM and EDI projects from scratch (connecting new clients and new document types, configuring the integration of EDM and EDI portals with the company’s accounting system, etc.).
- International EDM advisory services.
- Analysis of business processes and IT architecture before implementing the Track&Trace system.
- Recommendations on selecting the optimal business model, changing the warehouse and inventory IT systems before Track&Trace implementation.