Managing partner at Deloitte Legal CIS
5 Lesnaya St.
Anna is the Managing partner at Deloitte Legal CIS.
As the leader of the Legal team, she focuses on delivering sophisticated business solutions that bring together efforts of Deloitte’s legal, tax, and consulting practices.
Led by Anna, the Legal team offers a full range of legal services, including legal advice on corporate, commercial, and labour law, transaction support, dispute resolution, IP protection and commercialisation, personal data protection, and compliance services. She leads the development and implementation of cutting-edge LegalTech solutions.
Anna has over 20 years of experience in the legal profession, including with the other Big Four firms in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Anna has extensive experience in business process engineering, optimisation and transformation, building an efficient legal function and developing business requirements for software to optimise it.
Anna has a wealth of hands-on experience in representing customers at court, developing litigation strategies and defence arguments.
Education and professional qualifications:
- Anna holds a degree in law from St Petersburg State University
- She graduated from Kiev University of Foreign Languages
- Anna has been recognised as a litigation expert by the Best Lawyers international ranking
- She has been named among the Top-250 top managers ranked by the Russian Manager Association, a leading business association in Russia
- Anna is a member of Intellectual Property Council at the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- She regularly hosts online conferences and makes speaker appearances in podcasts on key legal issues
- Anna is a member of Deloitte Global Dispute Resolution group
- Anna is an ambassador for the Big Brothers, Big Sisters charitable foundation.