5 Lesnaya St.
Alina joined Deloitte CIS Forensic as a Director, having previously worked at another Big Four firm.
Altogether, she has over 13 years’ project management experience in identifying, investigating and preventing corporate fraud and corruption, and developing compliance and internal control systems for Russian and international clients across diverse industries, such as FMCG, retail, banking, oil and gas, manufacturing, pharma, etc.
Her primary areas of specialization are:
- investigating complex cases of potential fraud in Russia and the CIS, using advanced methods for collecting and analyzing large volumes of data;
- building and testing compliance functions, including implementing whistleblower hotlines;
- conducting anti-corruption investigations;
- establishing fraud risk management systems;
- developing and conducting client training on compliance, fraud risk management, etc.;
- moderating sessions for client executives on assessing corporate fraud and corruption risks.