Director, Business Process Solutions, Tax & Legal
5 Lesnaya St.
Elena specializes in providing accounting and tax reporting services, having more than 14 years of experience in the area. Elena joined Deloitte in 2012 from another Big Four company, prior to which she worked in the tax department of a at Russian audit firm.
Elena has experience of providing comprehensive accounting and tax support to clients, including:
- Development of accounting and tax accounting policies
- Advising on accounting and tax matters
- SAP optimization of the accounting function
- Payroll accounting
- Tax and financial reporting
- CFC compliance (profit and tax burden calculations)
- Tax and accounting methodology for business redomiciliation projects.
Education and professional qualifications
- Master’s degree in Economics from Moscow State University of Mining (with honors)
- Russian Professional Accountant’s Certificate
- Diploma in International Financial Reporting by the ACCA (DipIFR Rus)
- The ACCA Qualification