Manager, Corporate Responsibility
5 Lesnaya St.
Inga is a corporate social responsibility and sustainability manager at Deloitte CIS. She has over than four years of experience at Deloitte handling with corporate responsibility and sustainability. Before that, she worked in the supply chain division of a large western company.
In 2016 Inga was named as one of the top 50 CSR managers in Russia.
In 2015 Inga was named as one of the top 25 CSR managers in Russia.
Education and professional certificates
- GRI4 certification (studies under MIRBIS and Schwery Consulting program), 2016
- Business management, MESI, Institute of Open Business Education, 2011
- Stock management in logistical systems, economic and mathematical modelling in stock management, Higher School of Economics, 2010
Major projects addressing of following society’s complex challenges:
- Strengthen relationship with non-profits
- Education & Skills building
- Encourage innovation for growth, to retain talent, and make positive impact on society
- Green agenda