Construction Project Management
5 Lesnaya St.
Natalia joined Deloitte CIS Forensic in 2012. Prior to joining the firm, she worked for another Big Four firm for 6 years. She leads the Forensic practice’s Construction Project Management.
With extensive experience managing projects, Natalia specializes in:
- Conducting fraud investigations for clients in the construction industry, analyzing tender processes, and developing and updating budgets for industrial construction projects;
- Designing internal anti-corruption and anti-fraud controls;
- Restructuring business processes and developing a balanced scorecard;
- Managing construction projects;
- Conducting technical and pricing audits of construction projects.
She has wide-ranging experience managing projects in the mining, telecoms, energy, pharmaceuticals, road construction industries, etc.
Natalia has facilitated numerous client workshops on construction risk management, and has been a featured speaker at multiple industry conferences, including the All-Russia Construction Congress.