Japanese Automotive Club. Автомобильная промышленность России и СНГ: возможности, риски и перспективы
6 марта 2019 года, с 15:00 до 18:00
On behalf of Deloitte, we are glad to invite you to a seminar on the latest market trends and challenges in the Russian automotive industry.
The seminar will feature a special session with an overview of Kazakhstan’s and Uzbekistan’s markets.
Deloitte team is committed to being your trusted advisor on a variety of topics, including:
- government regulations and support initiatives
- important legislation updates
- industry’s best practices.
Our automotive events will keep you up-to-date on the key developments, challenges and opportunities in the sector across Russia and CIS.
We would like to hear your voice at the seminar: please feel welcome to share your questions and concerns during the Q&A session.
Our agenda will focus around these points:
- Russian automotive market’s evolution: the challenges and opportunities by segment (Passenger, CV, Bus, etc.). Is there life aftermarket?
- State automotive policy: brake or gas?
- CIS market: Kazakhstan’s and Uzbekistan’s best practices
The event will be conducted in English; clarifications in Japanese will be available, too.
Participation is free of charge.
Date: 6 March 2019.
Time: 15:30 - 18:00 (check-in starts at 15:00 p.m.)
Venue: Moscow, 5 Lesnaya St. (Belorusskaya station), Deloitte office, 2 floor, conference rooms Rome and Paris.