About Technology Fast 50 has been saved
About Technology Fast 50
The Fast 50 criteria
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 competition is aimed at fast-growing technology companies that have their headquarters in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain or Cyprus. Given their significant role as drivers of future growth, these companies deserve special recognition and support – and that is exactly what this competition is designed to provide.
Who can apply?
To enter the Fast 50, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be considered a technology company* that generates a significant portion (> 50 %) of its operating revenue from the sale of products, services and/or licenses that are based on its own proprietary technology or technology related products.
- Founded in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain or Cyprus and with headquarters in those countries.
- Be public or private and active in one of these industries: Communications & Networking; Digital Commerce; Electronic Devices, Hardware & Semiconductor; Enterprise Software; FinTech; Life Sciences & Health Care; Media & Entertainment; Mobility; Sports; Education and Sustainability.
The internal jury of Deloitte will make a discretionary final validation of the application criteria based on the information and resources made available by the company. Further, Deloitte will evaluate whether the application is in line with the goals and values of Deloitte and the Fast 50 competition. Deloitte is under no obligation to disclose the reasons for acceptance or refusal of a company.
Technology Fast 50
Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 recognizes and ranks the 50 fastest-growing companies in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Cyprus based on revenue growth over the last four years.
The Fast 50 criteria:
- Your company was founded before 1 January 2017
- Your annual revenue must be at least $50,000 in 2017 and $250,000 in 2020
Equipment manufacturer; Satellite telecommunications service; Service provider; Wireless service provider; Other
|Electronic devices, Hardware & Semiconductor
Computers; Peripherals; Other
Automation & Analytics; Human Capital Management; CRM; Cyber Security; Supply Chain/ERP; Other
Accounting; Tax & Reporting; PropTech, Sustainable Finance; LegalTech; Other
|Life Sciences & Health Care
MedTech: BioTech; Other
|Media & Entertainment
Adtech; Gaming; Over the top service; Social media; Other
Climate & EnergyTech; Circular Economy; Other