Corporate compliance has been saved
Corporate and mergers and acquisitions solutions
In an environment of increased transparency, failure to comply with corporate governance rules and guidelines can have a direct and material impact from a legal and reputational perspective. This is particularly true for listed, regulated and financial entities where compliance breaches may have a negative long-term impact on the success of the business. Deloitte Legal focusses on each client’s risks and needs regarding:
- Managing organization legal structure, composition and regulations
- Prevention of director liability issues
- Codes of conduct and best practices
- Monitoring system and rules (committees, reporting obligations)
- Core sector reporting requirements
- Board remuneration policies
Deloitte Legal professionals work closely with their colleagues around the world to help companies manage risks and remain compliant with their corporate reporting and other obligations. Deloitte Legal lawyers have strong foundations in the business community which they serve which can be a valuable asset when cross border complexities arise.
"Deloitte Legal" means the legal practices of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms or their affiliates that provide legal services. For legal and regulatory reasons, not all member firms provide legal services.