The UAE Federal Tax Authority published two summary documents on VAT implementation | Deloitte Saudi Arabia | Tax services | Alerts has been added to your bookmarks.
The UAE Federal Tax Authority published two summary documents on VAT implementation
Another step closer to VAT implementation
The Federal Tax Authority (FTA) of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has published two summary documents to help businesses best prepare for the introduction of Value Added Tax (VAT).
Registering for VAT… Counting down to 1 January 2018
This summary document provides insight on the following points:
- How and when should VAT registration be done
- The documents and time required for registration
- The time needed by FTA to process the application
- The penalties for not registering within the announced timeframe
- Registering as a VAT group
Implementing VAT in your businesses
This summary document answers some of the main business questions:
- How does VAT work?
- Is there any input tax that I cannot reclaim?
- What records will I need to keep?
- When and how will I file tax returns and what will be shown on them?
- How can I pay any tax due?
- When will I have to pay any tax due?
- When will I receive any repayment that I claim?