Global Venture Capital Survey | Deloitte | Technology, Media & Telecommunications has been added to your bookmarks.
2015 Global Venture Capital Confidence Survey
How confident are investors?
The Global Venture Capital Survey is an annual survey of venture capital, private equity, and growth equity investors around the world. The survey covers: investor confidence in global investing, fund-raising, IPOs, and government policy; changing views on the global economy, from a couple of years ago to today and looking ahead; and sectors and sub-sectors that are prime for investment.
2015 Global Venture Capital Survey results
The eleventh annual survey, conducted in May and June of 2015, gauged confidence levels of more than 200 venture capital, private equity, and growth equity investors in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa, assessing investor confidence on the global venture capital environment, market factors shaping industries and investments in specific geographies and industry sectors:
- Immigration reform is top of mind for U.S. investors with nearly two-thirds of respondents considering it a priority.
- Investor outlook remains bullish for the IPO market, rising for the fourth year in a row.
- Venture capital momentum increases with a 10% jump in the number of funds raised.
- U.S. technology hubs, Israel and Canada dominate while confidence continues to fall in Brazil and other emerging markets.
- Cloud computing is the strongest technology investment sector for the third year in a row.