What is the Sweden's Best Managed Companies programme?
“Sweden's Best Managed Companies” is a programme to recognise the overall success of strong private Swedish companies based on strategic direction, ability to execute, corporate culture and financial performance.
Best Managed Companies was established in Canada in 1993 and has since then become the country’s leading business awards programme. In addition to Canada, the programme has been introduced in Ireland, the Netherlands, Chile and Mexico while many other key markets have plans to join in the near future.
Although a competition, an integral part of the programme is coaching. Professionals from Deloitte will facilitate the application process to shine light on current best practices and areas for improvement. The end result will be a detailed self-analysis of your business focused on strategic and operational issues.
The Best Managed Company title can be awarded for several consecutive years to the same company and the awarded companies will become part of a strong community of the best.
What makes Sweden's Best Managed Companies programme unique?
- Focuses on private Swedish companies
- Recognises overall business performance and sustained growth
- Recognises the efforts of the entire organisation
- Measures more than financial performance
- Gives insights into best practices, which are shared during the application process
- Becomes part of a global community of Best Managed Companies