Internship and master's thesis
Student opportunities at Deloitte
- Internship Audit
As an intern within Audit, you get practical insight into the profession as an accountant and the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge into practice. You are part of our regular full-time audit team.
Read more about internship at Audit (in Swedish)
- Internship Financial Advisory
Within our Financial Advisory area, we advice and support in Mergers & Acqusitions, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance Advisory, Valuation & Modelling and mergers of companies and businesses. Every year we look for two students for a full-time Internship.
Read more about internship at Financial Advisory (In Swedish)
- Internship Consulting
Within Consulting, we work with leading decision makers in global organizations to support them in their toughest challenges, both in strategic issues and the implementation of complex projects. In spring 2018 we will welcome students for 8-10 weeks of internship.
Read more about internship at Consulting (in Swedish)
Master's thesis at Tax & Legal
- Are you going to write a Master's thesis? Why not combine it with an internship at our tax department in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö? We offer you the opportunity to exchange experiences, a challenging business climate and access to a powerful global network.
Read more about master's thesis at Tax & Legal
We are keen on assisting and want to offer interviews when we have the opportunity. If you are interested in interviewing one of our employees, send a message to your local student contact, where you state:
- Name and contact details
- Education and education
- Subject matter
- Purpose and problem formulation
- Position of the person you want to interview, for example, if the person should be an authorized accountant or possess knowledge in a particular industry
- Selection of data collection method (such as questionnaire, interview, telephone interview)
In order to handle all requests, we go through them once a month (during the terms). You will be notified if we are able to assist you.
We do not have the opportunity to discuss topics via e-mail. One tip, however, is to contact Deloitte employees on labor market days and events, where you have the opportunity to discuss your thesis ideas and get new spreadsheets.