Our outlook for financial markets regulation
Top 10 for 2015
The EMEA Centre for Regulatory Strategy has set out 10 key areas where we expect significant progress in the regulatory agenda during 2015.
There are grounds for cautious optimism that 2015 has the potential to be a turning point, when the focus of the post-crisis regulatory agenda shifts from repairing balance sheets and reputations to the role of financial services in promoting jobs and growth, and from proposing new rules to implementing those agreed over the last few years.
The regulatory top 10 for 2015
Here, we have detailed the top 10 areas for consideration with links to further reading. You can also access the full interactive PDF.
- Structural reform and resolution in the financial sector
- New institutions in action
- Data and regulatory reporting
- Culture and treatment of customers
- Competition and innovation
- Stress testing and risk management
- Capital Markets Union
- Business model mix
- Solvency II and insurance capital
- The interaction of market structures