COVID-19 and the Transfer Pricing landscape
Listen to a conversation between our specialists
Welcome to hear our Transfer Pricing Partners Elvira Allvin and John Henshall share their thoughts on how the Covid-19 outbreak is impacting the Transfer Pricing landscape, along with actions you can take.
More specifically Elvira and John discuss:
- The timing of actions to be undertaken
- How to temporarily depart from existing intercompany agreements in a defensible manner
- The use of current comparable data (i.e. pre-COVID)
- The lockdown effect on DEMPE functions and PEs
- Opportunities for companies that are cash-rich despite the crisis
We hope you will tune in!
Listen to the dbrief
The dbrief is approximately 20 minutes long