Criteria and nomination
Sweden Technology Fast 50
Deloitte’s Sweden Technology Fast 50 ranking is based on the percentage of revenue growth over a four-year period, and includes both public and private companies within the technology sector.
For consideration in the Fast 50, a company must:
- have been in business for the last four years and be Swedish (no subsidiaries or divisions)
- produce technology-related products
- develop proprietary technology that represents a significant share of the company’s net sales
- invest a significant share of their resources in research and development
- have net sales exceeding EUR 50.000 for the base year, EUR 1.000.000 for the final year
The revenue growth is calculated over the past four years according to the available annual reports at the Swedish Companies Registration Office as at 31 July.
The ranked companies are divided in the following market segments:
- Environmental Technology
- Healthcare and Life sciences
- Media and Entertainment