Digital Reporting using XBRL has been saved
Digital Reporting using XBRL
XBRL Foundation Certificate eLearning
The adoption of XBRL as the standard for digital business reporting is witnessing a rapid growth across the globe. Many public authorities recognize the value of XBRL in compliance reporting. The XBRL Foundation Course provides you with insight into the key building blocks of digital business reporting, from both regulator and reporter perspectives. Learn how you can apply XBRL in your reporting process and gain sufficient knowledge to become XBRL certified.
Key learning objectives
- Understand the purpose and challenges of electronic business reporting
- Understand the principles and concepts of XBRL as the reporting standard
- Recognize the framework and key components of the XBRL standard
- Recognize the requirements to successfully implement XBRL reporting
- Master all topics needed to take the XBRL Foundation Certificate Exam
This eLearning has been developed for finance professionals engaged in complex external reporting activities, who wish to gain efficiencies in the digital collection, verification and reporting of information. What’s more, because of the multidisciplinary nature of the reporting process and the case-oriented approach of the course stakeholders from other disciplines may also find it interesting. Likewise, anyone who wants to know how to take on the challenges of complying with XBRL reporting mandates will benefit from the course.
The course consists of five modules covering the following topics:
- Business reporting – Purpose and Challenges
- Key Benefits of Digital Reporting
- Electronic Data Exchange Formats and Advantages of Standards
- XBRL as a Digital Business Reporting Standard
- Applying XBRL in reporting
- Key XBRL Implementations
- Introduction to the Application of XBRL for the Exchange of Annual Reports
- XBRL as a Markup Language for Business Data
- XBRL Reporting Architecture and its Key Components: Taxonomy and Instance Document
- XBRL Taxonomy as a Dictionary of Reporting Concepts
- Introduction to Data Modeling in XBRL
- Explanation of the XBRL Taxonomy: Schema and Linkbases
- Functions and Types of Linkbases: Distinction between Application and Content
- Comparison of the Value of XBRL and XML as standard for Business Reporting
- General Architecture and Functionality of XBRL Extensions
- Building blocks of Electronic Business Reporting Supply Chain (eBRSC)
- Functional Role of XBRL Software in eBRSC
The cost of the program is approximately $650.00 per person, plus tax (VAT).
Cancellation of an e-learning that is provided by Deloitte Academy is exclusively possible if the given login and password code has not been used. This means that the login has not been used and the course has not yet started. Course charges will be invoiced upon commencement of the course (when login occurs).
Deloitte Academy reserves the right to cancel the course in the event of insufficient participants, without any forms of compensation being owed. Should this occur, you will be informed on time.