Deloitte Accelerated Career Program has been saved
Deloitte Accelerated Career Program
FasTrack your career
Deloitte Accelerated Career Program builds on your passion to take on audit of the future with:
- World-class professional training;
- Hands-on experience in real client engagements;
- On-the-job coaching and mentorship by experienced managers; and
- Full support for recognised professional qualifications.
The structured internship program will equip you with technical skills, knowledge and insights as well as hands-on experience through different audit client engagements. From on-the-job training, coaching from Deloitte’s Audit & Assurance leaders and managers, to out-of-classroom learning in field audit, you will get to participate in reimagining the future of audit and better interlace your academic learning with practice. You will gain exposure to real-world processes by performing and assisting cross-border audit engagement teams in a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
You can expect to receive a well-rounded and bespoke experience that will help you develop a growth mindset and empower you to be future-ready.
With the essential skillset and experience to excel in more complex deliverables, you will secure a career head start as an Audit & Assurance Analyst at Deloitte Singapore after graduation.
As Audit & Assurance Analyst, you will take on a greater role in project management, receive a higher entry remuneration and have the opportunity to be promoted to a managerial position within four years.
- Possess strong interest in a career in Audit & Assurance
- Accountancy undergraduate at a local university
- Able to commit 30 accumulative weeks for the full-time internship program*
- Single internship period: 30-weeks
- Dual internsip periods: 10-weeks and 20-weeks
*Intakes commence in May and December
- If you have completed at least 12 weeks of Audit internship with Deloitte during your diploma studies, you are required to commit only 20 accumulative weeks during your university undergraduate studies.
FasTrack your audit career with Deloitte:
Do you have what it takes?
To apply, please submit your resume and latest transcripts to Deloitte Singapore Audit & Assurance Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.