Deloitte Accelerated Career Program has been saved
Deloitte Accelerated Career Program
FasTrack your career
Calling all accountancy undergraduates: buckle your seatbelts! Designed with the needs of today’s accountancy graduates in mind, Deloitte’s FasTrack audit careers might just be the ride of your life.
At Deloitte, we know that speed is of the essence. Our markets are fast-moving, our clients are fast-changing – and our people are fast-paced. Deloitte’s
FasTrack program helps you keep up with the competition, and accelerate your career progression with:
- World-class professional training;
- Hands-on experience in real client engagements;
- On-the-job coaching and mentorship by experienced managers; and
- Full support for recognised professional qualifications.
Successful completion of the FasTrack program will also enable you to secure full-time, permanent employment at Deloitte Singapore after graduation.
Heard of a first-mover advantage? As the FasTrack program equips you with the necessary skills and experience to perform at a higher level right from the get-go as a new graduate, your career will enjoy a head-start with a higher entry-level position, accompanied by a higher starting pay. Your career advancement will also be faster than those on the normal track, enabling you to reach significant career milestones like Manager in a shorter period of time. As a Manager, you’ll be a leader in the firm, managing a team and leading interactions with clients.
Ready to go full throttle? If you are an accountancy undergraduate at a local university, and able to fulfil the following criteria, we want you:
- Possess a strong interest in a career in Audit & Assurance; and
- Able to commit to an Audit & Assurance internship period of 30 accumulative weeks during your undergraduate studies, which can be completed in 3 phases or less; or
- Able to commit to an Audit & Assurance internship period of 20 accumulative weeks during your undergraduate studies, which can be completed in 2 phases or less, if you have completed at least 12 weeks of Audit & Assurance internship during your diploma studies.
Submit your resume to Deloitte SG Audit Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.