Deloitte Junior Associate Programme
What does the programme entail?
- Rigorous simulation-based classroom training and structured online learning programme
- On-the-job training experience from working alongside with our professional staff and interacting with clients
- Mentorship by experienced managers
- Full sponsorship and study support for selected professional qualification in accountancy such as Advanced Diploma in Accountancy offered by Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Associate Chartered Accountant qualification by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification etc.
- Opportunity to work overseas on our SEA mobility programme
Who is eligible?
Open to all diploma graduates who have completed or will soon be completing their studies in Diploma in Accountancy or Diploma in Accountancy and Finance in the local polytechnics
What do we look for in considering the application?
We take a holistic view of the candidate’s academic excellence, overall development and track record in co-curricular activities, as well as your interest in the pursuing a career in Audit & Advisory.
What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. If you have the ambition, tenacity, resilience and desire to be part of a purpose-led organisation, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, submit your CV to Yuling Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Michelle Koh at email@example.com or Jasmine Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org today.