Life at Deloitte
Deloitte Singapore 50th Anniversary Art Competition
The future of business
The beauty of dreams. The power of change.
Floating airports, air taxis, knowledge transfer through wires, video phones – these were some ideas people had 50 years ago when asked to envision the future.
These dreams gave rise to a revolution of transformative technologies that propelled the world into a period of dramatic change. Today, we have airplanes carrying hundreds of people, the internet connecting the world to vast repositories of knowledge, and smartphones allowing people to communicate visually halfway around the globe.
The beauty of such ideas stems from their impossibility, and when an idea gets pulled from the vastness of imagination into the realm of reality, the world is changed.
As part of Deloitte Singapore’s 50th anniversary celebrations and as our organisation looks toward the future, we invite all students to participate in our Digital art competition, which aims to challenge today’s designers to illustrate their visionary glimpse of the future of business and innovation.
Designs of winning entries will be printed and displayed on the walls of Deloitte Singapore's office.
Join the competition!
How to participate
- This competition is open to all students (including art schools and tertiary institutions) and can be submitted on an individual or group (2 or 3 people) basis. You may submit more than one entry up to a maximum of 3 entries.
- Your submission must be on the theme “The future of business” and must be submitted in the following format:
- 2D vector graphics
- 3D vector graphics
- Vectored illustrations
- A completed submission (You may download submission form here)
- A design story that describes what inspired and influenced your work, and how it represents the theme
- The dimension of the artwork to be in landscape, A0 size (1189 (w) x840 (h) mm)
- Vectored AI working file or high res PDF (Jpeg is not accepted)
- If there are any linked images, file resolution of 300dpi should be attached.
- Label your image files in the following manner: Artist name, entry title, contact number. Example: JohnTan_Future_95623021.
How to submit
- You may submit your entry in of the following ways:
- Email your artwork and the completed form to email@example.com with the subject title as ‘Deloitte Singapore 50th Anniversary Art Competition 2017’.
- Send via any file sharing platform (e.g. wetransfer) to the email above.
- Send a CD, hard disk, thumbdrive or any other storage devices with your entry form and mail to:
Deloitte Singapore Louise Toh Clients & Markets 6 Shenton Way, OUE Downtown 2, #33-00, Singapore 068809, Singapore
Judging criteria and terms & conditions
- Your artwork will be judged based on:
- Creativity and originality
- Interpretation and the clarity of the theme
- Visual impact
- Use of Deloitte colours
- Participants are encouraged (but not restricted) to use Deloitte brand colours. Click here to access the Deloitte colour palette
- Your artwork should be vibrant and not predominantly black and white. However, avoid excessive use of non-brand colours like red, orange, yellow etc.
- Deloitte Singapore reserves the right to remove any award category if entries are deemed to be unable to meet judging standards.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- All winning entries will be the property of Deloitte Singapore, and we reserve the right to modify any artwork submitted and use them in any media platforms.
- Winners will be notified via email/phone and invited to attend the awards ceremony.
- Winning entries may be featured in marketing and promotional materials as deemed appropriate by Deloitte Singapore.