Don't hold anything back.
What impact will you make?
While we may work hard, we know that work isn’t everything.
We know that work-life integration is important and we respect the need for a balance between work and your personal needs. Through our work-life integration programme and flexible working conditions, we offer various initiatives to integrate personal interests into your schedule. We also have Deloitte Ignite programme, which supports our athletes, both current and the retired, through flexible internship and employment opportunities.
What’s more, we have a variety of sporting activities for you to choose from throughout the year, ranging from competing in the ISCA Games and Corporate Community Games to our Inter-departmental Games and the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge. But we are also all about having fun and making new friends at our movie nights, staff parties and wellness activities.
At Deloitte, you can be your true self, pursue your passion, and define how you want your career to be.
“The various activities that Deloitte organises, such as the annual Inter-Departmental Games, have provided me with ample opportunities to join in the fun and connect with my colleagues outside of work. It was definitely an enjoyable and fulfilling experience and through the activities I have built strong bonds with my colleagues!”
- Teo Yun Xuan, Audit Associate
Accounting Graduate from National University of Singapore
- Over 40 Team Singapore athletes have been employed or have interned with Deloitte since May 2015, including Derek Wong (Team SG badminton player), Micky Lin (Former Team SG netballer) and Yip Pin Xiu (Team SG para-swimmer).
- Deloitte has over 20 sports clubs, and will provide the support required if you are keen to start a new club.
- We party hard too: at Audit Off-Peak Party, Carnival, our annual Dinner & Dance and our Rec Club AGM!
- In 2016, Deloitte won the Human Resources Asia Recruitment Gold Awards for Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategy and Best Recruitment Innovation by a Corporate HR Team, as well as the Singapore Human Resources Excellence Silver Award in ‘Workplace Wellbeing’.
Do you want to make an impact?
Ready to make an impact in your career?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
If you have the ambition, tenacity, resilience and desire to be part of a purpose-led organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Apply online now!