Life at Deloitte
How to apply
All the tips and tricks you need
Step 1: Find out which program you are eligible for
Deloitte Graduate Program
This program is designed for students to apply for in their penultimate year of study (2nd last year of their degree). Find out more.
Deloitte Internship Program
This program is designed for students in their undergraduate studies and/or also students taking Masters program in Accounting. Opportunities are available across the firm in Assurance & Advisory, Enterprise Risk Services, Tax and Financial Advisory Services. Find out more.
Step 3: Submit your application via our website
To apply for one of our programs complete the following steps:
- Visit our Job Search page
- Check which service lines have available opportunities and select your preferred job from the list
- Register a username and password
- Complete the online application form
Step 4: What happens after I apply?
Our recruitment process enables us to assess whether or not we are a good match for you, and if you are a good match for us. Take a look at the steps below to understand the recruitment process for the program you're applying to.
Check our Job Search page to view the available positions for applications.
Once you are shortlisted, you will be contacted to join us for an interview session either via phone and/or email.
3. Before your interview
Questions to ask yourself
- Your motivation to join Deloitte
- Your interest in your choice of service line
- Career opportunities
4. Interview – assessment day
The assessment may include:
- A written exercise
- Individual case study (not for all positions)
- Technical Test (not for all positions)
- Group activities
You will meet with either the HR Talent Acquisition Team or service line manager to discuss your application.