Taking you to infinity and beyond
Our Deloitte Scholarship offers the highest achievers at our universities the opportunity to develop themselves and discover the potential that they can unlock.
Who is eligible?
• All undergraduates studying Accountancy from SMU, NTU and NUS
• Must have completed their first academic year and are starting their second year in August 2019.
What we give students
• Attractive cash prize per academic year
• Two internship opportunities with Deloitte Singapore
When you can apply?
Applications for Deloitte Scholarship 2019 will open in July/August 2019.
How you can apply
You just need 3 sets of documents:
1. Your CV
2. Your first year examination transcripts
3. Any supporting information you choose to show your track record academically or in your co-curricular activities
Submit your applications to Ms Lin Yuling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“As a scholar, I not only receive financial support but two internship opportunities at Deloitte.
During my internship, I bonded with my fellow interns over an intern video competition and attended firm-wide and departmental events together with them such as the staff Christmas party. Besides having fun, I was able to fully experience the culture of the firm and the department I was in - it is not all about work and no play in Deloitte!”
Deloitte Scholar 2017
Nanyang Technological University
“Deloitte’s commitment towards giving back to the society has attracted me to join the firm because doing good for the community is something which resonates with me.
Beyond their on-going corporate social responsibility efforts, Deloitte also places a huge focus on training & development such as overseas work opportunities, mentorship programme and courses to upgrade our skills. I am honoured and delighted to join the Deloitte family and look forward to the opportunities to upgrade my skills and enhance my professional career.”