Singapore as a preferred jurisdiction for single family offices guide has been saved
Singapore as a preferred jurisdiction for single family offices guide
How families can manage an intergenerational wealth transfer through a single family office in Singapore
Deloitte Private and Intertrust has co-developed a guide to provide insights on why Singapore is the preferred jurisdiction for single family offices
It also features a case study on how a three-generational high net worth family successfully established a single family office in Singapore and created a robust succession plan with the help of professional advisory.
Singapore as a preferred jurisdiction for Single Family Offices
Download our guide - Singapore as a Preferred Jurisdiction for Single Family Offices to find out more on:
- What are Single Family Offices (SFOs)?
- Why set up an SFO in Singapore?
- Competitive tax regime with additional exemptions for SFOs
- Investment strategies an SFO can adopt
- Understanding common SFO structures
- What do SFOs need from a corporate services and fund administration perspective?
- Case study: Setting up an SFO for a three-generational Asian family