APAC Financial Crime Network
A collaboration focused on market leading advisory and response solutions and specialist expertise under one roof
To close the gap between today's financial crime challenges and tomorrow's opportunities, we have a burning ambition to make an impact that matters - for our clients, our people and society. Through the Asia Pacific Financial Crime Network, we deliver an integrated and holistic approach with end-to-end capabilities to tackle financial crime backed by agile, responsive and technology-enabled teams.
- Deep Presence in Asia Pacific: 8 Member Firms (Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, Taiwan) with geographical footprint in more than 20 countries.
- Agile Team, Relevant Skills: A Network of more than 300 financial crime practitioners, intelligence analysts that have the right depth of experience and relevant disciplines having serviced more than 85% of Fortune Global 500 companies. Meet our Financial Crime Experts.
- A Holistic Approach: We use a responsive and preventive end-to-end advisory strategy with a watch and monitor, fix and repair, check and report, catch and investigate lifecycle.
- Actionable Insight: As criminal sophistication advances, we bring value to our clients by safeguarding them with “best-in-class” technologies and advanced analytics to provide insights on the risks that matter. We have a readily deployable, standardised and industrialised suites of solutions that accelerate outcomes.
- Undisputed Leader: We leverage our leadership position in analytics and expertise in regulatory compliance to tackle financial crime. We are ranked #1 by Kennedy in Global Forensic & Dispute Advisory Services and recognised as the global leader in Analytics Services by Gartner.
- Value Creation: We continue to challenge traditional delivery models and innovate to create compelling strategy and response solutions that are faster, better and more cost effective.