Infrastructure & Capital Projects has been saved
Infrastructure & Capital Projects
Deloitte's Infrastructure & Capital Projects practice in Southeast Asia assists clients in their efforts to undertake capital and infrastructure projects. We have assisted public and private clients across a range of sectors including power and utilities, transport, oil and gas and manufacturing in Southeast Asia and beyond.
We have an experienced team who has worked closely with clients undertaking infrastructure and capital projects in the following sectors:
- Power: Power generation, transmission, distribution and retail
- Utilities: Telecommunications, water supply and waste water, solid waste
- Transport: Roads, rail, and ports
- Oil & Gas: Upstream and downstream oil and gas services
- Manufacturing: New / expansion of manufacturing plants
We work across Deloitte’s functions to maximise the value your investments by assisting you to across the project lifecycle: from strategy and planning; finance and procurement; project execution and construction; operations and maintenance; and the disposal of the project. Among the services provided are bid advisory, capital structuring, corporate and international tax structuring, negotiations support, project feasibility, and financial modelling.